in Your Team
Your challenge is clear: Create a great team—and keep it great. To achieve this, you need to empower your team to embrace accountability for three priorities:
- Create a system to become personally responsible
- Understand and choose your strengths – the accelerant for better decision making
- Adopt an ownership mentality for achieving results
Putting Accountability into Practice
You’ll leave the Core Strengths Accountability workshop with a completed Accountability Action Planner that will detail:
- How to work closely with other stakeholders—especially in high-stakes situations.
- The critical decisions you need to make to drive your stakeholder’s priorities.
- What actions you need to initiate to create the best possible results while generating ownership of your personal responsibilities.
Core Strengths Accountability is built on a bold promise—
Get your people to want to be accountable.
It’s about taking ownership of the strengths you deploy
and the results you produce. The Core Strengths training program fosters this brand of accountability by teaching managers and employees that while accountability is a choice you make, it’s also a skill you can develop.
Brains, & Brawn
Welcome to the revolution – where it’s easier than ever to deliver the training your organization needs.
We’ve combined an award-winning assessment tool with next-generation facilitation technology to create the world’s most intelligent training platform. This integrated slide and video-vignette system lets you deliver Core Strengths Accountability training quickly and effectively so learners can start deploying their strengths and generating a new level of personal responsibility.
Develop the Skill of Accountability
When employees take accountability for delivering their best performance, they drive high performance in your organization.
That’s where the Core Strengths Accountability training program comes in. Core Strengths training is built on a bold promise: Get your people to want to be accountable. Taking ownership of personal responsibilities and taking initiative for results are the essential ingredients in developing personal and organizational accountability.