- Advanced Practitioner in Relationship Awareness Theory and the Strength Deployment Inventory 2.0® (SDI 2.0®)
- Certified Systemic Team Coach with the Academy of Executive Coaching
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute, the Association of Coaching and the European Mentoring and Coaching Council
- Master Executive Coach with the Association of Coaching
Qualified as a Master Coach and Systemic Team Coach, Jacqui has experience of coaching leaders, high performing teams and delivering leadership programmes. Her leadership and training expertise is grounded in her first career in the British Army and masters graduate of the Joint Services Command and Staff College. She now works in, with and for corporate, public and voluntary sector teams.
Jacqui brings warmth, vitality, and attentiveness to all her facilitation roles, helping delegates to develop the knowledge, capabilities and mind sets to embrace change, develop their self-awareness and increase their emotional intelligence – by giving learners the confidence to play to their greatest strengths.
At her best when
- Delivering development solutions and training programmes
- Working collaboratively with diverse teams
- Developing a deep understanding of individual/team needs and aspirations
- Team building through experiential learning
- Developing leaders
- Creating a team spirit
- Translating team building back into the work-related environment
Some of the things you might like to know
Jacqui’s military career involved work as an education & training officer with soldiers and officers as well as multinational operational service and high-profile staff officer roles in the Ministry of Defence.
In her private life, Jacqui brings her desire to help girls and young women develop their confidence, adventurous spirit and full potential by volunteering with Girlguiding. She is currently the District Commissioner for the guiding units in her community and also runs her own Senior Section unit for 14 to 25-year-old girls.