Innovative Training Solutions
For over 40 years, we’ve helped organizations achieve results by leveraging their greatest asset — the strengths of their people.
In high-performing organizations, teams are led by managers who have mastered how to consistently deliver high-quality results. They choose to take personal responsibility with every task and in every challenge.
Simply put: Collaboration and Ownership run through the veins of these high-performing teams.
There is a crisis of effectiveness in organizations today. Traditional techniques do not factor into the uniqueness of individuals. They tend to be a one-size-fits-all solution.
- Cause: Accountability as blame or credit. Who is at fault or deserves rewards?
- Task: Collaboration as assignments. Who is going to do what?
- Structure: Personal responsibility as reporting relationship. To whom are you accountable?
These approaches can generate compliance, but they can also result in conflict or defiance. A collaboration system won’t effectively work until it is linked to the internal drivers of people.
People must choose to hold themselves accountable. It begins by:
- Committing to collaborate – produce a proven, repeatable process to develop a collaborative language to develop productive relationships.
- Taking ownership – connecting internal drivers, or motivations, to strengths and the results they produce.
- Taking initiative – choosing to use the right strength (behavior) at the right time to create personal responsibility.
Collaboration and Accountability are skills — they can be learned and developed. Core Strengths develops ownership of high-stakes situations within teams and helps them take initiative for producing high-quality results through effective interpersonal relationships.
We provide state-of-the-art training solutions that help managers and teams:
- Create a system and common language to become personally responsible for outcomes.
- Deploy strengths more effectively – to accelerate better decision-making.
- Adopt an ownership mentality for achieving results.
- Navigate difficult conflict situations that inhibit effectively working together.
- Develop a 90-day roadmap to take initiative in a high-stakes situation involving multiple stakeholders using an Action Planner.
Honed through scientific rigor. Attuned to human potential.
Our training solutions have empowered 2 million-plus people to drive high-performance for their organizations. Learn how Core Strengths can take your organization to the next level.